Sunday, April 17, 2011

Polka Spots

I'm sitting in the chair watching an old BBC sci-fi comedy called "Dr. Who" Does anyone know what that is? It's from 2004. It's pretty much the worst thing ever, but kind of the best at the same time-you know what I mean? Haha, Sean loves it of course. Ohhh Netflix!

Sean and I went to church today and then out with some friends for some Mexican food! Sean got a burger of course, as he isn't into Mexican. I LOVE it. So unfortunately I have quite the food baby in these pictures-haha! I think we're just going to bum for the rest of the day :) Sundays are great like that.

Hope you had a great weekend!
God Bless,
KJA



Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


































This blouse is one of my absolute favorites. I don't have much green and this one has polka spots and a darling bow-I'm in love! I wanted to wear my new shoes again today, but they forecast-ed rain (which never came) so I went with my trusty oxfords. :)

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Top-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage, Grandmother's
Tights-Walmart
Belt-Thrifted
Shoes-Target

4 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

What in the world is a food baby? hahaha

jenthejournalist said...

LOVE the lip color. I wish I could pull that off!

Your friend said...

Oh my goodness, the girl I went to London with last week was OBSESSED with Dr. Who. She pointed out all the British Dr. Whoish things to me. Like police boxes. I really still have no idea what a police box is, but I know that one was pointed out to me.

Rebecca said...

Yes, do explain the food baby thing...? Also, I have seen a couple seasons of Dr. Who :) It is soo weird, but still good. Strange how that works...