Friday, April 15, 2011

The Return of Winter

It's crazy sleet/rain/snow outside right now and downright cold! Time for another sweater dress. I kind of look like a huge puffy marshmallow- but at least I'm warm and cozy! And I got to pull out my cute kitty umbrella :)

I have the ickiest schedule for the next couple weeks of work, but I am looking forward to being able to spend Easter with family :) I was afraid that I wouldn't get the day before Easter off, but I did! I haven't been home since before Thanksgiving, so this is much needed, and I just hope the weather is ok to go!

Hope you all stay safe if you are having crazy weather!
God Bless,
KJA

Deuteronomy 11:14
then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil.


















Wearing:
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely friend Alex
Sweater-Hand me down
Sweater Dress-Walmart
Leggings-Target
Boots-Walmart

No comments: