Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fashion Rulebreaker

You guys, I broke one of my very own fashion rules. I'm not proud of it, but I'm totally wearing leggings as pants right now. I'm telling myself it's ok because I'm only lounging around the house after work-I'm not planning on going anywhere public! I wore my old pair of leggings into the ground these past few months of work, so when I saw this pair on the clearance rack at Macy's for practically nothing, I knew I had to buy them! I wear leggings to work a lot under my dresses and skirts. The clearance price was three dollars, and then I got a bunch of discounts, so they literally hardly cost me anything-can you say awesome?! They are the best pair of leggings I have ever worn. They aren't see through at all and are this really nice cotton that didn't fall down on me during the day. You won't see me wearing these in public without a longer dress anytime soon, but for staying in and doing things around the house, they're kind of perfect :)

Are you guys having amazing weather where you are? It's glorious outside. The temperature is perfect (60s!) and it's just gorgeous.
Hope you all have a lovely day!
God Bless,
KJA


Something to reflect on:
Philippians 2:5-8
In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!






























Wearing:
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Jacket-Walmart
Shirt-Walmart
Leggings-Macy's
Wedges-Vera Wang, Kohl's

No comments: