Sunday, May 1, 2011

Black, White, And Brown All Over

What a windy day! It's a good thing I had a pair of sturdy heels on or I would have gotten blown over! I switched shifts today so that I could go to church. I was supposed to work at 11:45, but now it's 1:30. I'm really kind of upset about the fact that I have to work on Sundays, but I guess I can suck it up for three months and stop being a baby about it. This is my first Sunday having to work so we'll see how it goes!

Church was interesting today. A man and his wife came to speak but it dragged on for a very long time and I was worried about getting home in time for work! But alas, the service did end and I even had time to blog!
I adore this vintage dress. I love pairing neutrals together, and this dress combines the three greatest neutrals there are-black, brown, and white! I have a shirt that resembles this dress as well and it is also one of my favorites.
This setting is a bridge that we drive past on our way home from church. We've been talking about taking pictures there for weeks now, and finally got a chance too! I like the way they turned out, but we forgot to use the flash...so many of the pictures were dark. That was something new I learned with this camera-that when you use the flash outside it makes the pictures turn out so much better! My sister, Nancy gave me that tip :)

Well, I suppose work is calling my name, have a happy Sunday all!
KJA

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.






























Wearing:
Earrings-Vintage Avon
Dress-Vintage, Thrifted
Jacket-Vintage, Thrifted
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Maurice's, Thrifted

No comments: