Friday, May 6, 2011

Copy Cat

I shamelessly copied this look from Ordinarily Urbane in this post, it just looked like the perfect comfy outfit for running errands and I had to recreate the look! I was right, it was super comfy for running to the bank and then doing some shopping for a few things I need-like a needle and thread! I have a few DIY projects and jackets with missing buttons that I need to take care of and I had nothing to fix them with.







I also went for a run for the third time this week! I'm really proud of myself because usually I will maybe run once a week and then just continue to be lazy for the rest of the week-but I'm actually making a commitment to run whenever I can now! I figured out a path to run in our neighborhood and Sean and I clocked it out last night at about 1.57 miles-so that is what I have been running! I like that because then I can go the route twice and it would be three miles, etc. I hope to get even better as the summer starts. There is also a tennis and basketball court within our apartments so Sean and I are looking forward to playing tennis this summer too!

















I have to work tonight and all this weekend, so I'm not sure how much blogging I will get in, but I have next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off so I will be back in action then! I hope you all have a loverly weekend and that the weather where you are is as grand as it is here! It's just gorgeous outside!

Psalm 90:14
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

God Bless!
KJA


Wearing:
Tank-Dollar Store
Cardigan-Vintage
Skirt-Vintage Alfred Dunner, Thrifted
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

No comments: