Friday, May 20, 2011

Frolicking

I didn't really have time to blog today, but I hadn't blogged since Wednesday-so I made Sean come outside and take some pictures of me in the rain after I came home from work! I work a really long shift tomorrow also, so I'll probably wait until Sunday to blog again!

This sweater dress is really big on me, but it's so comfy for running around during work. I'm so glad I paid the, like, three dollars that I did for it! Yay for employee discounts!

I decided to sit outside for my supper break tonight, but it started to rain. I really wanted to just sit out and soak up the drops, but I didn't want to smell like a wet dog for the rest of my shift! This is the most glorious weather. I love love LOVE the rain!!

Hope you all have a good weekend!
God Bless,
KJA

Romans 15:5-6
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.




Here is me frolicking! The pictures turned out blurry for some reason-I guess I was moving really fast! haha



















Wearing:
Earrings-Gift from my parents :)
Dress-Macy's
Boots-Walmart
Umbrella-Target? Not sure...

No comments: