Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love You Mama :)

This post is for my mama :) I wish I could be at home to spend the day with her-I always have so much fun and it's hard living so far away from my best friend! My mother does so much for my sisters and I. She has spent her whole life not caring about herself-only about what was best for us and how she could make life better her family. After my sisters left to go to college, I was alone with my parents for the last two years of high school. I spent so much time with my mother and I cherish that so much now that I am married and on my own. I'm glad that I didn't waste that time doing things that other teenager do-like spending all of their time hanging with friends and distancing themselves from their parents. I love that I'm so close to my mom :)

Mom, I hope you know how much better I am for having you as a mother. You showed me how to treat other people-how no matter what circumstances one has gone through in life, it never gives one the right to treat another person badly. You taught me what it means to love the Lord with all my heart and to always put my trust in Him no matter what trials may come in life. You prayed for our family daily, which I believe is what held us together many times growing up.
You are an amazing woman and I love you so much!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I wish I could have made you breakfast in bed this morning like we did every year :) Or maybe woken you up with a silly homemade tape of songs :D
I love you so much,

-Your Katie



What a gorgeous, gorgeous woman!




No comments: