Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Shirt Does the Colorblocking all by Itself!

Just a short post today. I have to work an 8 hour shift tonight, so I'm kind of dreading that, but then I have the next two days off-so that will be nice! Tomorrow morning I'm going to visit the classroom where I will be residency teaching next year. I am so excited! More tomorrow....

God Bless!
KJA

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.









Wearing:
Top-Vintage, I believe it was one of my uncle's...
Jeans-NY and Co., hand me down
Shoes-Maurice's, Thrifted

2 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

ooh, what a fun top. I'm loving the bright pops of colour, looks great paired with your jeans... and those heels are just SO adorable. Hope you're having a great day!! xx veronika

Marisa Noelle said...

I do really love that top. Very cool that it was your uncle's ...I borrow stuff from my grandfather's closet from time to time:)
Thanks for posting that verse. It's just what I needed to hear today. xx Marisa