Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Sure...

I have to work tonight, but I didn't want to spend all day in my pj's-so I decided to throw on a comfy dress and sweater! I've been seeing fedoras all over my blog roll, so I was definitely inspired to wear this fun hat that my sister gifted to me a few years ago-it's one of my favorites! I can't wear it when it is too windy out though or it might blow away :)









It took me a while to get going on my run this morning. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and smell Sean's pillow :( Only a few more days before he's back from Delaware! I'm not really enjoying the time by myself. Maybe when we've been married for a few years I won't mind if we're apart for a week-but right now it's really tough!
















Without going into detail, I would appreciate prayers going out to my sister's family. A tragedy happened and I'm sure they need all the prayer they can get.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Hat-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Sweater-Thrifted
Dress-Walmart
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Bag-Vintage
Shoes-Target

No comments: