Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple

I worked all day today, but I just had to put on some color to wear for the rest of the night! Sean and I took a little walk after eating supper and I made some sherbet smoothies to sip on while we walked. It was blissful. The weather is so stinking gorgeous! After that I went to walmart to get a better heating pad for Sean's back-pray for him please, he's hurting! I got a heating pad that is about three times the size of our old one and it's pretty awesome-after about a year of saying we needed one-we finally got it! haha.

Now we're gonna relax and watch some more Dr. Who :)
Have a great night Lovelies!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 25:4-5
Show me your ways, LORD,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.














Wearing:
Necklace-Forever 21
Cardigan-Shopko
Tank-JC Penny
Jeans-Old Navy-thrifted
Shoes-Old Navy-thrifted

2 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Praying for Sean!
I just got a new heating pad on Sunday and it is extra long and amazing. :)

Chicca said...

Praying for Sean...God bless him.
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/