Monday, May 2, 2011

White on White

I like this whole spring thing. It may be a little windy, but you get used to it living in SD. I'm digging the slightly cool, sunny temps-I just wish it was like this all the time! I even went for a jog this morning! It was pretty brisk, but it felt so good to get outside and exercise.














I'm not sure how I felt about the news that Osama Bin Laden was killed last night. I saw so many status updates with people stating how happy they were about the situation, but I just wonder how it is really going to affect the war situation and the troops overseas. It is kind of weird how it happened the year of the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I guess the only thing to do is to keep praying for those who are still fighting for our country.














I'm afraid I'm turning into a bit of an old house wife. Now that we got a tv antenna I've been watching Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil on my days off. Dr. Phil today is about a stepfather who is extremely verbally abusive. Watching this episode makes me very thankful for the stepfather that I have. I know the show is dramatized, but the guy just seems so horrible. I know that growing up I picked a lot of fights with my parents because of the whole teen angst thing, but I really love my stepfather and my mother and miss them a lot now that I don't live at home anymore!











John 4:13-14
Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."


God Bless,
KJA



Wearing:
Necklace-Forever 21
Dress-Vintage, Rummage Sale
Blazer-Vintage, Thrifted
Shoes-Vera Wang, via Kohl's

5 comments:

Louise said...

Hurrah for old ladies! I'm becoming one too. I adore the white paired with those kickin' boots.

Rachelle said...

This is my favorite of your outfits.
My mom LOVES Doctor Oz. You can have something to talk about when you see each other next.

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

i LOVE this outfit! (and i'm totally guilty of having dr. oz and the drs. on in the backgroun while i work... oh the joys of working from home!)

kelsey said...

i love this blazer!!!

Anula said...

You look gorgeous! I love it!!