Saturday, May 7, 2011

Work Wear

Just a quick post today-I have some friends coming over this evening that I am so excited to hang out with! Sean is gone for the weekend, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for a little girl's night :) I have no idea what we're going to do, but it will probably be awesome! hahaha
Also, I usually don't post my work outfits, but I particularly liked this one today :) Work was ca-RAZY!

Hope you have a great Saturday night!
God Bless,
KJA

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


























Wearing:
Earrings-Vendor at Cornfest in Ortonville
Tunic-Walmart
Scarf-Ragstock
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Old Navy, thrifted

1 comment:

Chicca said...

WOW,this post is absolutely amazing!!!
Thanks for shring!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/