Friday, June 24, 2011

Fancy Foreign Fabric

I wish I could wear this outfit all day long! Unfortunately, I have to go to work..but I was so excited to wear this lovely scarf from one of my best friends which she got on her trip to Spain! Isn't it wonderful? The fabric is perfect for the spring weather with it's flowy fabric and fun print!






Well, it took me a week, but I finally unpacked my suitcases from camp today! I think I was in denial and didn't want to unpack because then I knew it was really over :( I'm horrible at unpacking. In past years, I've found things in my suitcases that I thought I'd lost for months because they were in some random pocket of an unpacked suitcase-yes...I'm awesome :P









I just found out that the few days I took off in July to go see my grandparents didn't go through and they scheduled me to work. Now I have to try and find people to work for me or I don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't seen my grandparents in nearly a year and I miss them so much! I wish I lived closer to them so I could spend time with my grandma in her garden or just listen to my grandpa's stories.










Ephesians 4:1-3
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Hope you're all having lovely, sunny weather where you are!
God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Vendor at the Cornfest in Ortonville!
Scarf-Gifted to me by my gorgeous friend Alyssa-from Spain!
Top-Hand me down
Jeans-Shopko
Wedges-Target

No comments: