Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mish Mash

This post is just a mish mash of a bunch of randomness :) First up is a picture of the amazing dinner my hubby made for me the other night. He cut up broccoli (which he hates) and added tomatoes to an alfredo sauce-and he even ate the veggies! He's so amazing :)
Doesn't it look yummy? I assure you IT WAS!!



This is a picture of a work outfit-it's super comfy and I'm completely obsessed with leggings for work-it's like being able to wear sweatpants to work!



This is what I wore to the grocery store today. This shirt makes me nervous sometimes because it has such a wide circle bottom, so any wind just makes it fly up! But the belt helped to remedy that and it's still one of my favorite vintage pieces-so comfy! I still think that I'm no good at dressing for summer. I need my layers!









Wearing:
Top-Vintage, thrifted
Belt-Thrifted
Shorts-Walmart
Shoes-Target

This is an outfit that I didn't like initially, but I think the pictures turned out ok. I hate the way my pictures turn out every day-I wish that Sean could take them all the time! He's really getting good at taking my pictures, plus I just like him. Like a lot. So I want him home with me everyday! hahaha









Wearing:
Necklace-Street fair in Canada
Top-Target
Shorts-Walmart
Shoes-Target


Hope you enjoy randomness as much as I do ;) haha
God Bless,
KJA

Habakkuk 3:18
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

No comments: