Monday, June 27, 2011

Out From the Depths

I wore this top to work today, and I actually stayed cool and comfy all day long! Usually I sweat all the way through work because all of the black clothing I own is in some form of sweater material. I pulled this shirt out from the depths because I was desperate to be cool! After I got home from work I threw on some shorts and was ready to go!






Sean and I attempted to go to the apartment pool this evening, but he couldn't stand the cold water, so we got in and got out! He claims my lips were turning blue, but I swear I was ok ;) haha


















Hope you all had a lovely Monday! Happy start to the week :)
God Bless,
KJA

1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.




Wearing:
Top-Ancient, Maurices
Shorts-Walmart
Shoes-Target
Headband-Gifted to me by my lovely friend, Rebecca! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Fun top! :) I remember picking out that headband for you now! Wow, that was awhile ago..