Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Real Live Grown Up

Please excuse the ridiculous length of this post. Apparently I took a lot of pictures today :)
I came home today to find the mirror in our living room covered in wonderful, amazing Bible Verses. Sean wrote out the entirety of Proverbs 31:10-31 on the mirror!! I was speechless. I think it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. He's kind of my everything :) I went to the bathroom and found more verses on that mirror! I was really surprised because I thought he had just done the mirror in the living room. Turns out he wrote something on every mirror in the house! In the bedroom he drew a heart and said "Look who God loves" with the heart encircling me-it was amazing!! I love this man so much :D:D















I also have some pictures of my early anniversary present! I have wanted a fragrance for a long time-I have never owned real, grown up perfume ;) haha! Sean knew I wanted this perfume, so he let me buy some (with my employee discount...:)) and I bought Burberry Summer! It smells sooooo amazing. It's like a really warm citrus smell-I love it. It's weird that you can smell warmth, but you definitely can smell it in this scent. I also got a small gift with purchase as well-Versus by Versace. It's quite a different smell, but I like that one as well. I feel so grown up! LOL. I work right next to the fragrance counter, so I've been smelling wonderful-ness every day at work-and now I can smell like it all the time!







Finally, here are some outfit pics :)
Sean and I are planning on going outside somewhere tonight, we haven't decided where yet, but it's just too gorgeous out not to get out of the house! We may go see a free movie tonight at a park here in town. Saturday nights in the summer families are invited to come see an outdoor movie on a big screen-we just need to bring the blanket to sit on! I'm super excited-the movie tonight is Despicable Me, which is of course one of our favorites! This outfit is really cozy and comfy for any adventures that we may go on :) I hope you all don't get sick of seeing this scarf anytime soon because I may just wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Just sayin....





































Proverbs 31:10
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. :)

God Bless!
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Vendor at Cornfest in Ortonville :)
Scarf-Gifted to me by my beautiful friend Alyssa :)
Top-JC Penny
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Payless
Sweater-Thrifted

1 comment:

The Annette Vogue said...

great blog!
i´m new follower=)