Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

These photos are from Last Sunday and Monday-Sean and I went to a couple of graduation receptions on our way back from the wedding! It was quite a long drive back-but we just had fun singing songs and taking turns napping...:)






One of the receptions that we went to ended up being a small petting zoo! The graduate got two little ducklings as a graduation present and I got to hold her little bunny while we were there-it's been ages since I've held a bunny! Now I'm trying to convince Sean that we NEED a bunny! So sweet :)















Wearing:
Top-Rummage Sale
Scarf-Thrifted
Cardigan-Macy's
Jeggings-Macy's
Shoes-Target


Monday was filled with a Dr. Who marathon and cookie baking-Sean and I both had the day off of work so we just got to hang together at home-which was amazing! I've missed that since I've been working!




Psalm 23:6
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

God Bless!
KJA

1 comment:

squidword said...

gorgeous cardigan!!