Friday, July 1, 2011

Date Night

I have to work long days for the next four days, so this post will have to tide me over for a while! I probably won't get a chance to post. After that Sean and I are going to go visit my grandparents out in a wonderful place I like to call "NO INTERNETS!" So I'm not sure how much posting I will be doing in the next week, but I shall try my best :)







Sean and I had a date night tonight! We haven't had a date in what seems like forever, so I was pretty excited for it :) Unfortunately I'm still not sleeping so I was pretty much a crabby mess for part of it, but we still had a lot of fun! We went to see 'The Green Lantern' at the movies and then headed to a quaint little place downtown called 'Touch of Europe'. I got a Groupon savings coupon for it worth 40 dollars of food for only 20 dollars! I was pretty happy because I LOVE this little restaurant. It is dark and has little cozy booths with pillows, so it is very romantic. Towards the end of our meal there was even live jazz music playing! The food was suuuper good. I just had some pasta with pine nuts, tomatoes, broccoli, and Gorgonzola cheese in a thin sauce. Let me just say, "mmmmmmmm". We even got to have dessert-it was this amazing chocolate torte thing and I'm pretty sure I about fainted when I took the first bite. Sean had to fan me, I'm fairly certain. I'm definitely glad we had the groupon though because the food is pretty spendy, but so good!



























After we came out of the restaurant we had to take a picture of our matching shirts. It's seriously a perfect match. The best part is that both of our shirts are from JC Penny-except mine is from probably 30 years ago because it's vintage! Hahaha, gotta love it ;)



We also saw these lovely ponies pulling a little carriage around town. Horses are so beautiful. If they didn't scare me so much I'd probably have one just to smell everyday. :)



Romans 12:3
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Necklace-From Sean :)
Sunglasses-Walmart
Bag-Gifted to me by my lovely sister, Jeni
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Dress-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-Gordmans

2 comments:

Erika said...

How adorable! I love the yellow and the blue together, very lovely combination. Looks as though you had a wonderful time! :)

Midwest Muse said...

I love the button up under the dress! Perfect. Also your shoes are amazing. Glad you had a nice date and I hope you have fun in NO INTERNETS. I know I would be lost.