Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot Metal

I feel like I'm harping here, but here's a little taste of how hot it is outside here: I can't wear sunglasses because they'll burn my face, and just wearing these earrings to the grocery store became painful. After 3 minutes in the car the metal in the earrings became hot and started to burn my neck! Now that is just wrong....At least this dress is about the coolest thing I can decently wear out in public. I hate to say it, but I'm missing the winter right now!



Even the department I work in is unusually hot. Everywhere else in the store is nice and cool, but the air conditioning broke in my department-just my luck! I was moving so slowly today and my back was drenched :P I was so glad to come home to air conditioning!









But, I should really stop complaining ;)
Philippians 2:14-16
Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life.

God Bless!
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Walmart
Dress-Walmart
Shoes- Payless

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

The heat is getting out of hand. I don't want to leave my house and my car pumps heat -- no thank you! Give me November.