Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Back!


Hello again to blogland! It has been the most insane couple of weeks which is why I have not posted...I thought about it a couple of times but then I decided that sleep was more important...sheesh-what kind of a gal am I? haha.
I have so many pictures that I want to post, but now that I've waited so long they're all going to be horribly out of order! I guess I'll start with the most recent :)

These photos are from Last Monday night when Sean and I helped to celebrate the birthday of one of our good college friend's! We went out for supper and then came back to our place to play a little "Game of Things" and have some brownies made my the wonderful hubby :) it was a blast!







After Monday night the rest of the week was insanity. It was the first week of school for teachers so each day was jam packed with more meetings and schoolwork and trying to remember the names of a million people that you just met. I was so glad to be done at the end of the week! School for the students begins on Monday, so I will welcome all of our sweet little first graders into the school year! I already met most of them on open house day earlier this week. They are just the cutest and I'm pretty sure I'm in love. My mentor teacher said the hardest thing for her is to see them go at the end of the year, and I can tell that I'm probably going to agree.









Today while the hubby is off at his brother's bachelor party (laser tag I believe? haha) I will be attending the wedding of a good friend from college! I'm excited to see some close friends that I haven't seen in a long time-I feel like I'm so out of touch with everyone because of the crazy summer-and the school year isn't going to help me slow down any! Hope you all had a great couple of weeks and I will try to resume regular posting now that I will be staying put for a while :)






Psalm 16:8
I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

God Bless!
KJA


Wearing:
Earrings and scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Bag-Target
Dress-Off of the free rack at a flea market-this is silk people-IT WAS FREE. And Sean wonders why I have so many clothes...
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Gordman's
Sunglasses-A little boutique on Bainbridge Island-One of the souvenirs from my trip to Seattle!