Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just a Slice

Today started out with pouring rain on our way to church this morning. I had not been aware that it was raining...and so I guess I'm an idiot and wore a white skirt...hmmm...Sean and I got soaked on our way into the church building! But it was glorious. I wanted to go out and play in it :) It makes me wonder how much worse the weather is in other parts of the country though..I'm glad that a little downpour once in a while is the most we have to deal with where I live this time of year!







After church Sean and I went to the grocery store and spent a ton of money-I always wonder what we buy that costs so much? haha, but I guess upgrading from ramen comes with a price! I kid, I kid. We only eat ramen like twice a month....:P
Now Sean's snoozing away on the couch and I'm going to go shut my brain off for a while to while I prepare for my second week of teaching! This week I will start with three days in the classroom and two days of college courses.






My mom and I actually bought this skirt years ago for my older sister, but she ended up not liking it-so I got to keep it! I haven't worn it much, but I'm not sure why. I really loved it today! It's comfy and fits better than I remember...I love rediscovering little gems in your closet that need to be worn! Of course...maybe that's a sign that my closet is too big? Nonsense...;)






Tomorrow after I get home from school I will do my post on our second day in Seattle! For today I will just leave you with pictures from today so I don't get so behind in my posting :)
Thanks for caring about my little slice of life! Love ya :)
God Bless,
KJA


Matthew 28:20
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Wearing:
Necklace-Street vendor in Canada
Jacket-Shopko, bough when I was like 14 or something ridiculous
Skirt-Also ancient, I don't remember..
Shoes-Thrifted, Maurices
Bag-Target

No comments: