Thursday, September 15, 2011

Camera Issues...

Guys, I do not know what is wrong with my camera, but something is up. All of my ISO settings are completely messed up and I have no idea how to go about fixing the settings :P I suppose I could always read the manual...but who has time for that? Hopefully this weekend I can have a chance to look at it because the color and quality (aka blurriness) of my photos is really starting to get on my nerves!



Today was my first day of 8 straight hours of class. 8 hours sitting in the same chair in the same classroom with the same people. And this was day 1. How am I going to survive the rest of the year? It just about drove me bonkers. Tomorrow I have to show up at 7:30 am to do homework, when class doesn't start until 10, as scheduled on our residency calendar. Don't ask me why they are making us come in for 2 1/2 hours to work on homework. It seems completely bizarre to me and I much prefer doing my homework in my house in my sweatpants! Oh well...



I'm going to try to get away with wearing leggings tomorrow, dressing them up with a cardigan and boots-we'll see how well that goes over. I was just uncomfortable today in that darn metal fold up chair in my dress pants all day long!
I'm sorry for ranting so much today. The weather is gloomy and apparently so am I...haha.



On a positive note, I am learning some cool things in some of my classes. It's nice to be learning things in class that actually apply to your field and hands on teaching methods. One of the activities we did was trying to read a book in hieroglyphics. We learned a few words first and then had to try to read a book. It showed us how frustrating it is for children who are learning to read. As teachers we forget how difficult it is starting out, because we learned it so long ago. For kids who don't know how to read it can be very frustrating and overwhelming, especially for the English Language Learners.



2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Hope you all had a happy Thursday!
God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Coat-Forever21
Blouse-Macy's
Pants-Macy's
Shoes-Payless

No comments: