Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Little Housewife-Exhibit A:

Let's just start off this little post with pictures of what Sean and I had for dinner:



Um...I know right? They were pretty stinkin' delicious. And I made them all by myself! *takes a bow* yes I know, I'm the best little housewife ever, I make a good meal like once a month! haha




I knew this scarf was going to be one of my most useful purchases, and it turns out I was right! Not only can I wear it with everything just as a scarf, but I can tie the corners on each end together and wear it as a jacket/vest! Oh the possibilities!









You guys, this getting up at 5:30 every morning is KILLING ME. How am I supposed to expect my students to pay attention and not fall asleep in class, when I feel like doing it myself? This one poor little girl cannot stay awake when we read a book aloud to the class. She just sits in front with her little head bobbing as she nods off-for a good 15 minutes! One day she nodded off so hard that she just fell over...hahaha poor thing!
All of the teachers keep talking about how the full moon makes the kids go crazy. Today all of the students were pretty restless and just a little off their rockers. I wonder why that happens around the full moon? Is there a different air pressure, are they all secretly werewolves? I do not know the answer, but it's definitely weird!










Does anyone else get really annoyed at how early stores get decked out for holidays? Like, school just barely started people-why in the world do we have halloween stuff out already?! Anyone? meh.....just me I suppose :) haha

Hope you had a happy Tuesday!
God Bless,
KJA

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.


Wearing:
Shirt-Vintage
Scarf-Lifelight Vendor
Leggings-Macys
Belt-Vintage
Shoes-Kohl's, Vera Wang

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

Great combination! Awesome layering.