Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm Liking this Fall Thing

Here is what I wore to school/work today. I know that it's super casual and really isn't 'professional' which is how they want us residency students to dress. However, they put the kabash on wearing jeans to class, so I'm getting away with it by wearing leggings! They aren't jeans or sweatpants right? I just need to be comfy to learn! Is that so wrong?






I was supposed to hang out with both of my wonderful sisters tomorrow, but my eldest sister and her family came down with the flu...:( I'm super sad and I'm praying they get better ASAP!!! Nevertheless my other sister is still coming to hang out with me at my place and I'm so excited! We just miss sister time with all three of us girls.









I'm loving the weather right now. The air has that crisp, cool feel that is signature fall. I wanna just spend time outside. Even the smell of the air (minus the cigarette smoke from our neighbors once in a while) makes me want to go apple picking or something. Sean and I will definitely have to make our way to the local orchard this year, as I have never been! Can you believe that? What kind of a fall loving person am I to have never been to an apple orchard? Really, now.



















Wearing:
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely friend Alyssa!
Shirt-Vintage, uncle's
Cardigan-Thrifted
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Payless


My sister is on her way here now, and we made her a late birthday cake! It is dark chocolate with cream cheese frosting. I added the almonds just to look pretty! Happy (late) Birthday Jen! :):) Love you oh so much :D




Philippians 1:9-10
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ

God Bless,
KJA

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

You look so cozy! I need some tips!