Friday, September 9, 2011

Perfect Picnic

The weather is absolutely perfect here. So perfect that hubby and I decided we HAD to get some picnic-ing in before the weather turns cold. Remember this post? Ya...we won't be repeating that frigid picnic experience this year!!

Today our picnic was calm and just the perfect temperature. I made soft pretzels and we had our usual Italian sodas. We even took a little catnap on our blanket..probably much to the amusement of passerby's!






I finally got to wearing this gorgeous blouse of my grandmother's! I didn't have it here at the apartment for the longest time, and then once I did it needed to be sewn in some places, but I finally got it sewn up and couldn't wait to wear it! It's still missing a button...but I think that's ok-it has character! I love the little hearts and puffy sleeves on it...Oooh-it's perfection!












This cardigan was my grandfather's-I had to put some patches on a few holes, but I love wearing it. I love that it belonged to him at one time and now I'm wearing it!






Hopefully I can convince Sean to picnic all weekend long-it's gonna be gorgeous outside and I'd like to soak it all in before we get too busy and bad weather sets in!

God Bless!
KJA

Titus 3:1-2
Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone.


Wearing:
Hat-Walmart
Blouse-Vintage, Grandmother's
Cardigan-Vintage, Grandfather's
Pants-Target
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Daly said...

This outfit is so cute, and I think it's amazing that you are wearing clothes that once belonged to your grandparents. Extremely touching and vintage :D! You have a lovely blog, and a great fashion sense. If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow back, that would be lovely but ONLY if you REALLY like it! Hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo

DressingDaly.blogspot.com