Friday, September 16, 2011

Seeing Double (Leopard)

What a long day it has been! My feel were in my boots for a solid 14 hours without taking them off once :P It's a good thing these are the comfiest boots ever! I was in class from 7:30 to about 3:30 today. It started out with homework time (at which I just listened to my ipod because my homework was done) and finished a little bit early, which was nice. After I got home from class I had time for a little snacky (hello oatmeal bagel!) and then it was time for the rehearsal dinner for Sean's brother and his fiance. 14 hours later I'm home and more than ready to fall into bed!






















I was really excited that it was Friday. So here's a bunch of pictures of me running around and frolicking because I'm so happy! After all that running, which pretty much expelled all of my energy, I was about ready for a nap-but alas it was time for the rehearsal dinner!





















I'm so excited for my older sister to come to town tomorrow and hang out for a few hours, not to mention the wedding of course-which should be a blast if it isn't too cold outside!

Also, if you are interested, I have a teaching blog that I've started. It only has a couple of posts so far, but I want to keep up with writing out my teaching adventures so that I can have something to look back on in future years! Check it out here if you feel so inclined!

God Bless!
KJA

1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy



Wearing:
Earrings-Claire's
Ring-Gifted to me by my wonderful friend Alex!
Scarf-Vendor at Lifelight music festival
Coat-Forever 21
Cardigan-Macy's
Top- Shopko
Leggings-Macy's
Boots-Walmart

No comments: