Thursday, September 8, 2011

Take Two

I already blogged today, but there was a little "pool closing party" at our apartments tonight, so I got to wear two outfits. Sean and I called up a couple of his friends that live in our complex and we went to enjoy some free pizza and conversation! I told Sean when I bought this scarf at Lifelight this weekend that I was going to wear it with everything, and he didn't believe me! So far I've worn it at least three times (in a week!) and expect to wear it that many times probably every week-I LOVE it. It is soft and perfect. Not to mention I felt like I was wearing pajamas in this outfit-what could have been better for a pool/pizza party?












It was getting dark out when we took these photos!

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.

Wearing:
Dress-Walmart
Scarf-Lifelight vendor
Shoes-Payless
Bag-Target

No comments: