Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Wear

I admit it. I used to be one of those people who grimaced whenever I would see others wear leggings (as pants). Mainly because the only time I would see this great phenomenon was at walmart in the 'I'm a scuz' aisle. But I gotta tell you-leggings are pretty much fantastic when you're still recovering from the flu and have to run errands on the weekend. Jazzed up with some oxfords and a blazer? Even better in my opinion.
I remember my mom telling us all a story of when she was in kindergarten and wanted to wear tights with a long t-shirt, and everyone at school laughed at her. Well we know now how ahead of her time she was! So go mama for paving the way for future fashion endeavors! Woohoo! :)








James 4:7-8
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Wearing:
Scarf-Lifelight vendor
Blazer-Thrifted, $1
Top-JC Penny
Leggings-Macy's
Oxfords-Target

No comments: