Monday, October 10, 2011

Data Retreat Day

I wore this for a laid back day at school. It was data retreat day for the first grade teachers, so we all had substitutes in our classrooms while we sat in the conference room and talked curriculum all day. It was quite exhausting and gave insight into all the work that goes into teaching. They throw new things at teachers every year, so it seems as though teachers need to reinvent the wheel every fall. It makes me nervous for being a teacher someday with my own classroom!






The weather is absolutely perfect outside. I can't wait to go take some cool evening walks this week and take advantage of the absolutely gorgeous air!
















That's about all I have for you today. I won't bore you with the hours of first grade math curriculum that we discussed all day long. :P
God Bless!
KJA

Proverbs 19:20-21
Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.




Wearing:
Earrings-Bought in Seattle
Scarf-Vintage, Ragstock
Belt-Vintage
Top-Shopko
Jeans-Thrifted, Old Navy
Shoes-Target

No comments: