Thursday, October 20, 2011

One Class Down...

It was the last day for one of our residency classes today! That means we're one down....like 5 to go yet this semester. But at least that will take one thing off of our plate for the next couple of months!






We all froze our tushies off in class today. Even the guys were cold. I'm pretty sure it was warmer outside than it was in our classroom-we were all just sitting there shivering for 8 hours! I couldn't wait to get home to warm up a little bit. Apparently they don't like us too well. No internet AND no heat? Come on now people, what kind of a classroom environment is this?! haha




























I would stay and chat longer, but I have a lesson plan calling my name. It's been calling my name for the last couple of weeks now, and it is due tomorrow...:) See ya lovlies!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.


Wearing:
Scarf-Lifelight vendor
Dress-Macy's
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Vintage, thrifted

1 comment:

Marisa Noelle said...

Your hair like that is adorable!! I wish mine was long enough to rock that style!! Such a pretty pop of pink against the black dress. Congrats on finishing up your class...is this like a practicum or student teaching? I was an Elem. Ed major as well:)