Monday, November 14, 2011

11-12-11

Rachelle and I went out on the town on Saturday to do a little antique shopping. We came away with quite the armful of spoils. I cannot divulge my purchases here, as some of them are going to be given as Christmas presents. Let's just say it was a great day :)

The gorgeous Rachelle was decked out in a fabulous vintage mustard jacket and lots of color, while I kept my palette black and white. Later that day when our best friend Alyssa drove in we had a vintage photo-shoot in the woods-photos to come!
Here are the pics miss Rachelle and I took of each other on Saturday during our shopping excursion.






































































Proverbs 12:26
The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.


God Bless and have a happy Monday evening!
KJA



I'm Wearing:
Blazer-Vintage
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-Target
Belt-Vintage
Bag- Vintage
Top-Dollar Store

Rachelle is Wearing:
Blazer-Vintage
Top-American Rag, Macy's
Shoes-Vintage

No comments: