Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Can See the End

Hello bloggy of mine! Long time no see. My semester is NEARLY OVER! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be almost halfway through my residency program. This week has been spent finishing up all of the work which needs to be done to complete the semester. I have written a 7 page paper, done numerous discussion questions, taken 3 hour quizzes, worked my tooshie off writing lesson plans, and now it all culminates tomorrow with a presentation for my reading practicum (I still have to prepare the presentation tonight :P)

I can't believe this is the first chance I've had to take pictures in like four days. Mostly I haven't been blogging because it is freezing cold outside and gets dark by the time Sean or I even get home.







Today we had a six hour Thinkfinity workshop. It is an educational website that brings a bunch of teaching resources together in one place, like an interdisciplinary database. Now that we've gone through the six hours of training we are certified to teach this website to others, which should look pretty good on our resume!






Some more exciting news: Sean and I received (for renewing our lease) a ceiling fan/overhead light for our living room! We had no overhead lights in our living room and both bedrooms. But now we at least have a light in our living room. It will be much easier on my eyes to do homework now, and just in general brighten up our living space. It looks nice too! I'm pretty happy about it :)





I hope you're all having a splendid week :) I'm off to finish my presentation so that I can celebrate one semester's worth of work completed!
God Bless!
KJA


Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.



Wearing:
Blouse-Vintage
Skirt-Vintage
Earrings-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love your red skirt. I have actually been looking for a similar one.

I am so happy that my semester is almost over, too. This is crunch time.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88