Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Christmas Eve is finally here! I had to wear my new favorite green sweater and red plaid top to get me in the Christmas mood :) I'm at my hubby's house hanging out and spending time with family. We're planning to go to the Christmas Eve service at the church this evening and then spend some time opening gifts under the beautiful tree.
Enjoy your day friends!
God Bless,
KJA

Luke 2:16-20
So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.





























Wearing:
Necklace-Vintage, thrifted
Earrings-Forever 21
Bag-Vintage, Coach
Blouse-Hand me down
Cardigan-Vintage
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's

No comments: