Friday, December 30, 2011

Pineapples

I got my husband home a little early this afternoon for the holiday weekend! We've spent the afternoon vegging on the couch and watching some Avatar (not the movie, but the cartoon series...yes...I realize we are nerds :) )
It's been a dark and gloomy day, my favorite. I can't believe we're still getting rain in December. It's awesome!

My hubby also finally gave me my Christmas present this afternoon. He gave me some USB glove handwarmers which I am so excited about! Now my hands won't get cold when I am typing in class :)
He also gave me a vintage red leather bomber jacket that belonged to his grandfather. It is so awesome and I can't wait to debut it here on the blog!







I got this dress from one of my friends at school. It used to belong to her grandmother. I love the little pineapples going down the front of it and the sweet vintage collar.


















Hope you all had a great week!

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

God Bless!
KJA


Wearing:
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Dress-Vintage, given to me
Cardigan-Vintage, thrifted via Y's Buys
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Bag-Vintage, thrifted via 4 Season's Flea Market
Hat-Gifted to me by my friend Alex

No comments: