Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow

We went through a passage of the Bible which was very convicting to me today. I'm not going to type it all out here, but I encourage you to read the whole passage. It was Matthew 6:19-34. It talks about not letting worry take over your life and cloud your vision. With so many things going on in our life, we live as if constantly wearing sunglasses-placing ourselves in darkness, taking the form of worry. I know that I've been stressed about school lately. I worry too much about homework, what to wear, how to be a better friend and a better wife, the list could go on and on. I simply have to remind myself of this wonderful piece of wisdom:

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Truth. The End.










































The weekends always go much to fast, as I'm sure many of you agree. Today Sean and I have been to church, taken naps, cooked a bit, called some family, and played a game of monopoly.
My husband managed to beat me at the game, even though I had two monopolies and he only had one :( booo. I'm kind of known as the monopoly queen around our house-I suppose it was time I was dethroned!

It was another quite lovely day outside today. I'm still baffled to not have to deal with -19 temps. as we put up with last year. I'll take 40's anyday! That's a sixty degree difference my friends!

We took quite a few pictures today. I know I post far too many, but I guess I'll just come to terms with the fact that I'm not a very good blogger ;) haha. I did like how great the light was today though-it was even maybe a bit too sunny (cue squinty face!).

I hope you all had a long, restful weekend :) I'm glad we're friends,
God Bless!
KJA




Wearing:
Earrings-Given to me by my lovely sister!
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage, thrifted (it is a 2 piece suit!)
Tights-Given to me by my wonderful mama :)
Shoes-Gordman's
Coat-It was my grandmother's first 'grown up coat' as she described it :)
Purse-Vintage Coach
Belt-Thrifted
Gloves-Walmart

2 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

That's such an encouraging passage..probably amongst my favorites and so often it's easy to get up in daily life and forget about it. Love, love, loving your pretty blouse and skirt...your vintage choices are always so elegant and remind me of old school hollywood:)

Midwest Muse said...

Your skirt is so beautiful.