Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ice Rink

Our adventures to find a picture taking spot led us to an ice skating rink today! It's terribly dark outside, but I had a blast taking pics on this slippery pond of ice. Now I want more than ever to have a pair of ice skates. I made Sean promise to take me for my birthday in February. I've always wanted to learn to ice skate! I'm a little more than obsessed with watching figure skating, so it's no surprise that I'd want to try myself.
I got four lesson plans done last night, so I'm kind of taking it easy on homework today, although I can't really afford to take a break.
Have a lovely Sunday all!
God Bless,
KJA

Luke 16:10-12
If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities. And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven? And if you are not faithful with other people’s things, why should you be trusted with things of your own?















































Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Dress-Vintage, grandmother's
Cardigan-Vintage
Tights-Walmart
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Coat-Old Navy
Beret-Gifted
Bag-Vintage Coach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my WORD, most darling outfit EVER!!! That skirt has the most beautiful jewel tones, and I love it with the mustard yellow. Pretty coat too, perfect for snow.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com