Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spring Has Sprung?

I seriously cannot get enough of this weather. I know of some South Dakotans out there who are sad not to have snow-but I'm certainly not! I cannot believe it feels just like spring. I regretted wearing this mostly black outfit today-I feel like I could wear something with short sleeves, or maybe even a cute dress without tights! Yipes! :)

I'm still trying to work on my teacher work sample, so that's all for tonight.
God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.














Seriously, this weather? What is up....







Wearing:
Scarf-Fabric from Alco
Blazer- Thrifted
Skirt- Walmart
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh I wish I could say the same thing for our weather...I left a wet shirt to dry in our basement the other day and it was kind of frozen...eek. Anyhow..so classy and pretty Katie. I am absolutely adoring the color of your blazer:)