Saturday, January 14, 2012

This is What Happens...

This is what happens when I don't have Sean to take my pictures:



Yes my friends, I cut my head off because I can't get the tripod in the right place! haha. He isn't feeling well today (hasn't been all week actually) so I wasn't about to make him come outside and take pics of me. Oh well, who needs to see my face anyway-I still look the same as always!

Sean's parents came this afternoon and took us out for some ice cream! We opted to go to Coldstone-mmmmm :) I got the ice cream with the most peanut butter in it of course. When I eat ice cream I generally like to stuff as many calories as possible into it-it's pretty terrible. But pretty awesome. When his parents dropped us off his mom took her scarf off and said, "Here take this-I don't really like it and I know you wear a lot of scarves!" I was like, "Bah :) Thank you!" It's made with colors that I don't have a lot of in my scarf collection-and it has pretty metallic threads throughout it-I love it! It was very random-but very much appreciated, haha.















Other than that, I don't have much to say about the day. I started a fitness challenge with my mentor teacher and another teacher at the school. Our gym teacher at the elementary school apparently holds this challenge every year. You have to do things like bring a healthy snack to school each day for yourself, workout 20 minutes five days a week, and drink at least two bottles of water a day-things that we should all be doing anyway! So I'm really going to try to stick to it and make points for my little team. Let's see how well it goes!












Hope you all have a lovely Saturday-and are staying well :)
God Bless!
KJA


Psalm 9:1-2
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.





Wearing:
Earrings-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Bag-Gifted to me by my other lovely sister :)
Coat-Thrifted
Sweater-JC Penny clearance
Jeans-Target
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Scarf-Given to me by Sean's mom

No comments: