Monday, January 2, 2012

Vacation is Over

Today, Sean and I made the most of my last day of vacation before going back to school. We slept in late, made grilled cheese for lunch and then decided to hit the town :) Hitting the town basically consisted of going thrifting for items for a DIY project I have in the works :) We found just what I wanted and I can't wait to get started! Once it's finished I will have pictures to show.
We then headed to our favorite place in town as of late: Juice Stop! Gotta love gift cards :)
After that we spent the afternoon cleaning, washing clothes, making supper, and just hanging out with one another! I'm dreading going back to work/school, but today was pretty great!

God bless all, and I hope you have a fantastic week!
KJA

1 Peter 1: 13-16
Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 1just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”








































Wearing:
Ring-Street vendor in Seattle
Necklace-Vintage, Thrifted
Blouse-Shopko
Scarf-Gifted to me my by lovely sister, from Turkey
Jacket- Vintage, from Sean
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Bag-Coach, vintage

2 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

It was the last day of vacation for me too before getting back home and back to the daily grind. I spent it thrifting too! Curious about the dIY project you have in the works..do share:) Anyhow...loving the casual look...perfect for this chilly weather.

Midwest Muse said...

I love your jacket and scarf. It's so unfortunate when breaks end. Damn!