Friday, March 23, 2012

End of the long week...

What a long, long week. It seems the closer I get to graduation the slower the clock seems to tick while I'm at school and the faster it seems to fly when I get any downtime. No complaints about the weather though. It was glorious today.

We had an early dismissal today, but all that meant was that I got a few more hours in my after school program job. It was fun though! We played outside in the gorgeous weather, made fudge with the kiddos, performed experiments with the ever so popular coke and mentos, and antacid film container rockets. One can never go wrong with things that fly into the air!

I did not wear this outfit to school, but I never dress very blogworthy for teaching, and I wanted a post for this week! So I made Sean take pics after work in the fading light :)
Now I'm off to do something fun. I don't know what. Maybe it's making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies or playing dress up...or maybe cleaning the house :P not sure....

Hope you all had a great week!
God Bless,
KJA


James 1:12

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

































Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Necklace- Mama's
Ring- Vendor in Canada
Dress- Hand me down
Cardigan-Vintage, thrifted
Boots-Vintage, thrifted

No comments: