Monday, March 12, 2012

Everyday Blessings

What another gorgeous day! I'm so weird-ed out by this mild winter...it makes me worried that our summer is going to be way above average temps since that's how the year has gone so far! Although I'm certainly not complaining now. 60 degrees is just about perfect in my book. God sure gives us ways to let us know we're loved! A warm breezy day like this is full of little blessings. Blessings like hugs from my first graders, and cards given to me by my after school kiddos (not to mention getting to play "grocery store" and having puppet shows with those kids-what a blast!). Blessings like my hubby doing the grocery shopping and making supper for me tonight. Golly I've got it good!

Here is what I wore yesterday (Sunday) to church. It was stunning outside and I knew I wanted to wear my newly thrifted boots! Even Sean likes them. He doesn't like many of my shoes, mostly because he feels they are impractical. But he loves these. He says he thinks I could survive life during the zombie apocalypse wearing these babies because they are nice and sturdy-so he approves! Bahaha...Oh boys and their twisted compliments!

Hope you have some delicious sun wherever your neck of the woods is!
God Bless,
KJA

Romans 12:3
Because of the privilege and authorityGod has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.

























































Wearing:
Everything is vintage and was thrifted at one place or another!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that dress is so light and soft...I love the way it just seems to soak up/reflect the sunshine :) I did the unthinkable yesterday and wore jeans (very nicely of course) to church!

I'm totally terrified of a steamy summer too...hate hate hate that kind of weather :P But this weekend has been beautiful and really brought God's presence and joy near to heart.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

You styled these boots perfectly. You are seriously on your game with all these beautiful dresses.