Friday, March 30, 2012

Filtered

I really was planning to write a more in depth post, but I just found out that my sister(s?), brother in law, and NEPHEWS!!!! are coming to town tomorrow. Only problem is...the apartment is a complete mess! Let the cleaning frenzy begin....
It was a very long and tiring week, but with the loose ends of my coursework having been tied last night, I feel light and free as a bird-and a lot less stressed out! Praise the Lord!

I'm so looking forward to this glorious weekend ahead-
God Bless all!
KJA

Psalm 42:8
But each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.




The free google software I've been using on my pictures updated with some new features! I spent tonight playing around with some of the filters...LOVE editing pictures....although I'm no professional photographer.
Thanks to the hubby for taking the photos tonight!
Now that I'm going to be having a little more free time I'm excited to finally figure out the awesome photo editing software my father in law gifted to me this Christmas!














































Wearing
Necklace-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-Forever21
Hat-Old Navy
Boots-Vera Wang via Kohl's
Silk Dress w/belt-Free at a flea market

Lipstick- Revlon Matte in Wine Not

2 comments:

squidword said...

amazing boots and hat!! love the color of your dress!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

You look insanely beautiful. The color red suits your skin/hair and that hat ties the whole look together. I am so in love!