Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Tuesday Picnic

I'm really getting behind with my posting! These pictures were taken on Tuesday evening. Sean and I decided to have a little evening picnic (well, more like I did, Sean didn't want to eat any of my lovely peanut butter crackers :P haha)
We brought smoothies out to the little gazebo by where we live and sat and talked for a bit until the breeze got cool. What a lovely evening!
I'm definitely enjoying the nice weather, but today it was a little too hot outside! I played for over an hour outside with my after school kids and I came out of the evening looking quite close to a hot, sweaty mess! No complaints though, much better this way than below zero!

Hope you all had a lovely week-I'm looking forward to the fact that it is Friday tomorrow for sure!
God Bless,
KJA


What a lovely verse to live by:
Galatians 6:2
Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ






























Wearing:
Top-Vintage
Jeans-Old Navy
Shoes-Target

2 comments:

JB said...

I love picnics and gazebos, but I've never combined the two! Before we were married, I told Dork that in order for me to say I do, he had to promise to build me a gazebo in the future. So one day I'll try this in my own backyard! (In like ten years probably.)

Midwest Muse said...

I love your shirt so much! And a picnic sounds freaking amazing! I might steal your idea.