Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back in Action

I was finally feeling up to taking pictures this morning after church! It was a great service today. It felt good to be reminded about fearlessness in faith and trusting that if God is calling you to do something-it's important to listen. Many times in our lives we may feel a nudge to speak out in our faith, but think we'll come across as pushy, or silly. I know I've struggled with that in my life! Instead of worrying about our trivial lives I think it's so much more rewarding if we listen to that nudge from God and maybe bring others to His Kingdom because of it! Just a thought for the start of your week-fearlessness!

Malachi 4:5-6
Look, I am sending you the prophet Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the Lord arrives. His preaching will turn the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of children to their fathers. Otherwise I will come and strike the land with a curse.










I finally learned a bit of html this weekend and figured out how to tweak my blog a bit. I absolutely love it! I changed my layout, widened everything and figured out how to get larger images to show up without them being blurry or pixelated-I feel pretty proud of my simple little bloggy victory! Haha! It isn't that spectacular in comparison to other blogs I read, but I think I'll keep it for a while :)




















My Sean is fast asleep next to me on the couch, there's some boring public tv show on in the background, and I'm staring out the window at the prettiest, fattest little robin taking a little swim in a puddle-I'm looking forward to a relaxing Sunday afternoon! We're even caught up on the dishes and laundry! That doesn't happen very often ;) I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and that you can get a bit of lounging in-here's to the coming week!
God Bless!
KJA


Wearing:
Necklace-Charlotte Russe
Bag-Vintage Coach Station Bag
Dress and skirt-Vintage
Boots-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Blazer-Vintage, Ragstock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, dear =)
thanks for your kindly comment on mine..
and this one are soo lovely sweet look from you !
i love reading your blog,
such an interesting one =D

hope we can be friends as a fashion blogger lover ^^
with follow each other..
xoxo

www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

Rakel said...

Love your look!! :)

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Bonnie said...

I really love these colors. It looks so fresh and fun for springtime!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Midwest Muse said...

I love this color palette and I'm so in love with how happy you look...ALWAYS!

Also I'm so happy that you updated your design because I was always a little sad that your pictures were so small, but now they're beautifully on display. And if you ever need any HTML/GRAPHICS help I'm more than happy to help!