Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rain-spiration

Last week before Easter I came down with what I can only conceive to be the plague. I haven't posted in nearly two weeks! I was fastened to the couch/bed wondering when I was going to have my voice/body back. I had absolutely no voice, no energy to even walk around the house, much less make it to school/work. I seem to be on the mend, however I'm still not really up to taking outfit photos. I found these photos on the Modcloth blog (I believe...) and thought that considering the weather we've been having (chilly and rainy) that they would be perfect for a little rainy weather inspiration post! If only we could look this cute every time it rains-matching umbrella and all!

Hope to see more of the blogosphere this coming week!
God Bless,
KJA

















Most importantly:

1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4
Let me now remind you, dear brothers and sisters, of the Good News I preached to you before. You welcomed it then, and you still stand firm in it. I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

I would wear every single one of these outfits.