Monday, April 16, 2012

Teacher Style-Bundled Up

This is the most boring, most overdone look I could have possibly come up with-black pants and a jean jacket? Yawn...but sometimes I feel like posting the kinds of things I wear to school, you know-for posterity!
It was nice to feel like somewhat of a normal person today. I'm able to be awake all day instead of having to nap all day (like I have had to for the last two weeks), my cough/cold is subsiding, and my voice is almost back to normal! Sure makes me appreciate my health though, I thank God that I'm healthy everyday-I'm so blessed! I've even been eating healthier (well kind of)!

Tonight was hamburgers, mine was topped with a fried egg and pepper jack cheese-heavenly! I then had a side of summer squash, zucchini, and broccoli spiced with red pepper and parmesan, it was amazing let me tell you. (And just for my mom, see the bottle of vitamins in the background? That's right now you have proof that I take them!)






It was ccc-cold out today! I bundled up with a scarf and jacket, and I don't even care that I look really poofy and short, my first graders don't care ok? ;) haha









Comfy clothes are the best for teaching, hands down. I can't wait to take a style break from it though after I'm done and wear fun casual clothes for a while!

Hope you all had a fantastic Monday!
God Bless,
KJA


Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God’s law.




Wearing:
Shirt- Hand me down
Jacket-Walmart
Necklace-Thrifted
Pants-Macy's
Shoes-Charlotte Russe
Scarf- Just a piece of fabric I liked

4 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh my, a burger with a fried egg and summer squash sounds absolutely scrumptious just about now. Now I know what I will be picking up on my next visit to the market:) Basic and very cute look...I've been doing a lot of those lately too. xx Marisa

Midwest Muse said...

That sandwich looks good and I don't even eat meat.. I love your layering skills.

Anonymous said...

I'm just positively liking your fabulous new layout...so much easier to read and really cheery. Great backdrop for your posts! Glad you don't wear vintage perfection everyday, just makes me feel like you're as normal as the rest of us :D And your dinner looks delish, come cook for me!!!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

Katherine said...

that burger looks DELICIOUS.

and i like that scarf - and i would imagine you need to wear more casual easy to wear clothing like this for working with young kids!