Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Green, Mean, Polyester Machine

I wore this outfit on Sunday to do a little shopping with my wonderful sister! Actually we didn't do a "little" shopping. We pretty much went to every store in town! Sometimes it takes that long to find what you are looking for. I had such a fun couple of days hanging out with family and shopping (my two very favorite activities). Thanks to my sister Jen for taking my last two rounds of outfit photos!
My kiddos were crazy today. They are so ready for summer, and so is their teacher! We're doing a lot of projects and such to try and keep them focused...but it isn't helping much. I don't remember being that off the wall when I was a child. Is it just this class, or are all kids completely silly and ridiculous like, ALL the time?! Bah, I wouldn't give them up though. I'm gonna miss 'em.
Hope your Tuesday was just a wonderful one!
God Bless,
KJA

Colossians 4:5-6
Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.






















Wearing:
Blouse- Vintage, thrifted
Jacket- Part of a vintage two-piece suit, thrifted
Jeans- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Thrifted
Bag- Vintage Coach, thrifted

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

I love the color of your tops! And um, that sounds like way to much work for shopping! But then again, I had no idea you lived in South Dakota.