Saturday, May 19, 2012

I can never eat when I'm in the depths of despair...

What a lovely day. I've spent it baking oatmeal cookies and watching my favorite movie of all time: Anne of Green Gables. I always longed to string a sentence together like Anne Shirley-everything she says sounds poetic and lovely.
I think even Sean likes the movie a little bit! I've been making him watch bits and pieces of it with me ;)








I bought these shorts at (where else?) the thrift store. They are a nice, soft material and I'm planning to wear them with tons of vintage blouses this summer!










Have a splendid Saturday evening lovelies!
God Bless,
KJA


James 3:17-18
But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.




Wearing:
Blouse and shorts- Vintage, thrifted at Y's Buys
Bag- Dooney and Bourke, thrifted
Shoes- Target

No comments: