Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On Sunday



I wore this to go visit my sister. She has been taking dance classes and had a recital to show off her skills! It was a lot of fun. I love to watch others dance! She had to wear a pretty, flowy dance skirt and twirl around on stage to pretty music- it was very graceful :)



So pretty :) I wish we had a better background, but the school walls had to suffice.



It was a really fun day! After the dance recital we went out for ice cream with my sister, and Sean's sister and fiance. We got these crazy huge "messy sundaes" with caramel and chocolate dripping down the sides...ahhh :D



Sean calls this my 'candy striper dress'. It has that thin pink stripe to it that might make one think I volunteer at a hospital. But alas, no. No more time in the hospital for me!





















God Bless all!
KJA

Ecclesiastes 11:5
Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.




Wearing:
Bag-Dooney and Bourke
Belt-Vintage
Dress- Vintage
Shoes- Kohl's
Sunglasses- Bought on Bainbridge Island at a little boutique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a candystriper dress! And be proud of having a hubby who knows that terminology :D Love the pink colour on you, so flattering...and I'm going to get those shoes. Seriously.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com