Wednesday, May 9, 2012

School Style

I'm really behind on my posting. This is what I wore to school on Monday. Basically I'm just trying to get through this week while still maintaining some of my voice. My kids are loud and so I just talk over them when they won't listen....probably not the best classroom management technique...but it IS the last full week of school! What can I expect right?

Here's to making it halfway through the week- keep smiling! :D
God Bless,
KJA

Romans 8:1-2
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.
















Wearing:
Sweater- Thrifted
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely mother :)
Pants- Old Navy, thrifted
Jacket- Target, secondhand
Shoes- Target

No comments: